EndNote Workshop Online
This online introductory workshop will include:
- Creating and organizing an EndNote library.
- Adding references to an EndNote library both manually and by using direct export.
- Using the Groups function to organize references.
- Inserting and editing citations in a Word document using EndNote's Cite While You Write (CWYW) function.
- Formatting referencing in your chosen referencing style in a Word document
Prior to this workshop, please visit AU Install to download and install EndNote X9 on your computer.
After registring for this workshop, you'll receive an email with the Zoom meeting link.
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Rob Buchanan
- Thursday, October 1, 2020 Show more dates
- 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
English & Psychology Librarian
Research and Instruction